Ilana Orlievsky creates strategic, cultural and financial collaborations through bringing together senior legal professionals for her clients.
She draws on her experience in executive and professional search to bring out the best out of the people she places.
She heads up ECP Legal’s Corporate Counsel search division and supports the firm’s private practice search capabilities.
Ilana brings her passion for people, creativity and innovation to her work in strategic partner and senior executive search in legal services for clients spanning ASX 200 and private companies, international corporates and Australian and international law firms.
Specialising in discreet law firm partner and General Counsel search, Ilana also assists law firms and in-house legal teams with below partner level and senior corporate counsel search respectively.
Ilana also provides talent management consulting to clients to complement the strategic, solutions-focused professional search skills she provides.
Born in Australia and fluent in Spanish, French and Russian, Ilana has a Bachelor of International Studies majoring in European Studies, Political Economy and Spanish from the University of NSW.
Ilana’s early career includes international awards for piano and dance and was offered the opportunity to train for the Royal Ballet School in London.
- 8 years’ experience in professional search and recruitment consulting
- Recruited Partner, Special Counsel, Senior Associate, Associate roles by search and selection for leading law firms
- Recruited Senior Legal Counsel, General Counsel, Sole Counsel and GM Compliance roles for in-house legal teams
- Executive coaching and career counselling
- Strategic market research
- Salary and contract negotiation
- Talent mapping